TurboGears 0.8.7 released!
by Kevin Dangoor
0.8.7 (January 4, 2006)
This update primarily solves installation issues and is not required otherwise.
- quickstart corrected to properly produce egg-info directories (previously, directories could be created with “-” when it should have a “_”). Note that setuptools 0.6a9 will warn you if you have a – in your egg-info directory name. Just rename the directory, and you’ll be fine.
- Installation issues that people may have had earlier are resolved in this setuptools update.
- version number set to 0.8.7 to reflect that this is considered the “stable” version of TurboGears vs. the current 0.9 code in svn.
- setuptools 0.6a9
- sqlobject 0.7.1dev_r1457 (updated to handle the setuptools change, but also includes other bugfixes)
0.8a6 (December 26, 2005)
- Chained validators will now cause an Invalid exception to be raised as appropriate.
- When validation would fail, previously an unexpected exception may be raised when an Invalid exception is expected
- quickstart didn’t look out for .pyo files in the same way that it did .pyc files.
- json-py updated to 3.4